2955 White Mountain Highway, North Conway, NH
We miss you and regret to inform you Governor Chris Sununu has just issued the following order:
Now therefore, pursuant to Section 18 of Executive Order 2020-04 as extended by Executive Order 2020-05 it is hereby ordered, effective immediately, that:
1. In order to slow the spread of COVID-19, and to promote and secure the safety and protection of the people of New Hampshire, all lodging providers within the State of New Hampshire are hereby restricted to providing lodging for vulnerable populations and essential workers only, as those terms are defined in this Order.
2. For purposes of this Order, lodging providers shall include hotels; motels; bed and breakfasts; inns; and short term rentals such as those made available through VRBO, Homeaway, AirBnb and other services. The term lodging providers shall not include public and private campgrounds, which may remain open.
3. For purposes of this Order, vulnerable populations shall include the following:
a) Children in emergency placements
b) Persons who are victims of or at risk of domestic violence
c) Homeless individuals and families for whom hotels or other lodging accommodations and operations are being used as emergency shelters
d) New Hampshire residents who are self-isolating or self-quarantining
e) Individuals receiving long-term, specialized medical care from a physician or other medical provider located in New Hampshire and accompanying family members
t) Individuals in need of housing, accommodation and shelter due to extenuating circumstances such as fire or casualty
g) Individuals unable to return to their homes outside of New Hampshire due to flight cancellations, border closures, or other direct and material constraints on travel.
4. For purposes of this Order, essential workers shall include any person employed by a business or organization that qualifies as an essential business pursuant to Emergency Order # 17 and Exhibit A thereto.
5. On-line reservations shall be suspended, and lodging providers shall post a prominent notice on their web platforms to advise potential guests that reservations for lodging in New Hampshire, as allowed by this Order shall be accepted by phone only.
6. Lodging providers may permit existing guests to remain through the end of their scheduled stay but may not allow stay extensions or new reservations, except for the purposes permitted in this Order.
7. The Division of Public Health and State or local police shall have the authority to enforce this Order.
8. This Order shall remain in effect until May 4, 2020.
Dream and plan your next vacation from the comfort of your primary home by visiting all of our lodging members websites and giving them a call to make a Summer reservation. Properties are being empathetic in regard to deposit policies. Buy a gift certificate from your favorite home away from home!
We look forward to seeing you as soon as possible!
SCROLL DOWN FOR LISTINGS!
Breakfast Daily 7:00-10:00 am, until 11:00 am Saturday and Sunday
Lunch and Dinner Daily 11:00 am - 9:00 PM, until 10:00 PM Friday and Saturday,
THE GLEN HOUSE AND NOTCH GRILLE ARE CLOSED UNTIL JUNE 1 DUE TO COVID-19.