Timberland Home Care Inc.
2541 White Mountain Hwy Suite 3 (Nail Envy Building)
North Conway, NH
We offer those in need, the option of remaining in the comfort of one's own home as opposed to having to go to nursing or retirement centers.
Services we offer, but not limited to: assistance with hygiene, light housekeeping, errands, shopping, meal preparation, transportation, doctor visits, hospice care, respite care and companionship, etc. Comfort, convenience, wants and needs should guide you in choosing the services suited for your situation. Our experience can help answer questions and offer guidance in the care selection process. Our operating principle is, 'There is no such thing as a standard service package, each individual's needs differ.' In partnership with you, we customize the kind and level of service needed to make you comfortable in your home.
All of our caregivers have had a comprehensive background check and possess in-depth experience providing the quality of service you would expect to receive in your home. We also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We believe that you and your family should have options in choosing your quality of life as well as who will provide for your care. Please contact us at your convenience if you have any questions and/or wish to make have a free in-home evaluation.
Top Questions Asked By a Loved One in Need of Our Services:
1. How Soon Can You Start? Generally, within 48 hours depending on services needed.
2. What towns do you service? The Mt. Washington Valley, NH/ME and surrounding areas.
3. What Are Your Fees? Fees vary by services needed. Free Home Assesment offered.
5. Are you Insured? Liability, Workman's Comp and Auto
6. Do You Have References? YES! Available upon request