MWV Children's Museum
2936 White Mountain Highway
North Conway, NH
Whether you are visiting from out of town or are a local resident, you and your children will enjoy visiting one of Mt. Washington Valleys Kid's favorite attractions. Join other families and find a place to learn, explore, and most of all HAVE FUN in a safe and educational environment. Be sure to visit Our Grandma's Cottage Closet Thrift Store upstairs for some great deals on children and maternity clothes.
NEW Hours: 10 am- 3 pm daily.
Please join us! For more information, call us at 356-2992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission prices are $9.00 per person ages 1 and up. If you are a local or visit the area often you may want to consider a Family Membership for just $50.00 for the year!
The MWV Children's Museum's mission is building tomorrow's grown-ups by providing opportunities for children and their adults to learn through PLAY! A must for all families visiting Mount Washington Valley!
- Put on a puppet show
- Dress-up in our Drama Center
- Play with Trains in Transportation Exhibit
- Read our Giant Storybook
- Climb the Life Size Tree House
- Play with Shapes and Designs
- Cook in our Nutrition Kitchen
- Design structures in our Lego Room
- Dress up like a jungle animal
- Look through the Huge Kaleidoscope
- Discover the History Tree Exhibit
- Climb in our Castle & Tractor
- Activities abound in our large craft room
- Have a Birthday Party in our Balloon Room!!
- Build sand castles in our sand boxes
Hours are 10 am-3 pm daily.
Come and play! For more information on our hours and admission please visit our website at www.mwvchildrensmuseum.org.
$8.00 per person ages 1 and up.
Our Family memberships are still $50.00 for up to 6 people.
Just the 2 Membership: $25.00 for two people for an entire year of play.
$50.00 Family Membership Special! Unlimited visits for 1 year from date of purchase for up to 6 people. What a deal!