At Camp Mowglis, boys can be boys, while at the same time learning how to be good men.
Established in 1903 on Newfound Lake in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, Camp Mowglis is a fun, back-to-basics summer camp for boys.
The Mowglis mission is to guide boys on the journey to manhood by providing a summertime overnight ‘school of the open’ under the guidance and care of experienced staff members. Mowglis offers a rite of passage, giving boys the opportunity to become young men, learning leadership, responsibility, integrity, their role in the community, and respect for nature.
- To provide a safe, fun, and wholesome environment
- To promote exploration, participation, and confidence
- To promote goal-setting and skill development
- To encourage cooperation, respect, and community building
- To build strong character and values