The Seasons Resort
Rt. 302, 1 Seasons at Attitash Rd.
The Seasons offers both one and two bedroom condo units, sleeping up to 10, each with full kitchen, bathroom(s), Living/Dining Room, washer/dryer, phones, cable tv. Many of our units also come with wood stoves.
On site amenities include our indoor pool, whirlpool spa, exercise area, saunas, game room, 60" television in our rec room, tennis courts, basketball hoops, playgrounds, and so much more!
This spring and fall, The Seasons is pleased to offer our Road to Links package offering golfing and lodging packages for all 11 local courses. Road to the Links packages are available Sunday-Thursday, with unbeatable rates for all the areas' courses!
Summer Attraction Packages with Storyland, Santa's Village, Attitash Mountain, Clark's and Wildcat Mountain will be available again this summer. Full details coming soon!
Cycling in the White Mountains of New Hampshire
Mt. Washington Valley boasts some of the most breathtaking and scenic cycling routes in all of New England. From the first bloom of May flowers through the peak of our picturesque foliage, the most avid cyclists and mountain bikers can find seemingly endless roads, trails, and paths that they can turn into their personal playground. And given the broad expanse of our terrain and topography, cyclists of all levels can find a route suitable to their skill set. Additionally, Mt. Washington Valley is proud to host numerous events that cater to cycling enthusiasts, ranging from the daunting Mount Washington Auto Road Bicycle Hill Climb in August, to the Red Parka Pub’s World Championship Tricycle Grand Prix race in September.
And no, that was not a misprint. Some of our cyclists pedal hard on three wheels, too.
The Seasons at Attitash is proud to offer a cycling package for the 2013 cycling and mountain biking seasons. This debut package here at the resort will be available from April 22nd through November 11th, and includes the following:
- A minimum two-night stay at our resort in the unit of your choice. And as is our patented tradition, stay three nights, and receive the fourth night absolutely free!
- An exclusive Cycling Packet (one package per guest, with a maximum of four per reservation. Additional packets beyond four may be available for a small surcharge), courtesy of the Mt. Washington Valley Chamber Of Commerce, which contains the following:
- Ride Guide: 2nd Edition, by award-winning writer & outdoorsman Marty Basch
- Great North Woods and White Mountains bicycle map.
- A Valley Originals water bottle
- Bicycle tire repair kit from Joe Jones’ Sun & Ski Sports in North Conway
- Bicycle Safety information
- MWVCC Map and Directory
- Carroll County Map
- A DVD copy of the most awesomely awesome cycling movie ever: American Flyers. Kevin Costner in a mustache, over the top melodrama, evil Russians. and implausible feats on two wheels, all set to the strains of cheesy 80s pop-rock.
Two night packages start at just $198 (tax not included), so get your vacation plans into gear, and call us at (800) 332-6636 for pricing and availability.
And remember... Burn calories, not fuel!