Omni Bretton Arms Inn
Gift Certificates - A great gift for all occasions. Buy yours online now!
Rest & Recreation Package - from $160*
The choice is yours for indoor or outdoor fun
- Accommodations and daily breakfast, plus choice of one per day of the following:
- $100 Spa credit; children under 16 not permitted in Spa)
- 18-holes of Golf with cart on restored Donald Ross course (May-October). Includes lunch at The Grille.
- Canopy Tour
- Alpine Ski Lift Ticket for Bretton Woods (November-April). Includes lunch at the Ski Area.
Deluxe Romance Package - from $288 *
Spoil the one you love with a vacation fit for a fairy tale.
- Accommodations at the Omni Bretton Arms Inn Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- A bottle of Champagne with keepsake glasses
- Fresh flowers
- Private sleigh or carriage ride around the resort's picturesque grounds
Mount Washington Golf Package - from $149*
Stay at the Bretton Arms Inn and enjoy classic Donald Ross golf!
- Accommodations at the Omni Bretton Arms Inn
- Daily breakfast
- 18-holes of golf with cart per day on the Donald Ross designed course
- Bonus 9-hole replay (based on availability)
- Bag of range balls
*ALL PACKAGES AND SPECIALS ARE PER PERSON, PER NIGHT, BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. VALID THROUGH APRIL 1, 2012 UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. SOME RESTRICTIONS AND BLACKOUT DATES APPLY. SUBJECT TO TAX, GRATUITIES AND RESORT AMENITY FEE. MINIMUM LENGTH OF STAY MAY BE REQUIRED.
With its intimate dining room and picturesque perennial gardens, this faithfully restored bed and breakfast offers a cozy place to get away from it all. From elegant décor to the finely preserved woodwork, the painstaking attention to period detail is evident throughout.
The 34 spacious guest rooms and suites at the Omni Bretton Arms Inn feature private bath, in-room telephone, television and high-speed internet access. The acclaimed dining room of the Inn offers gourmet dinners and hearty country breakfasts, while the cozy fireplace in the Parlor offers a quiet getaway. Guests can meander around the picturesque grounds and delight in the perennial gardens or indulge in a peaceful respite on our wraparound veranda.
Located just a short stroll from New Hampshire's grand Mount Washington Hotel, the Omni Bretton Arms Inn offers guests all the amenities of this historic resort, including two scenic golf courses. Enjoy tennis on one of the red-clay courts, take a horseback or carriage ride, swim in our indoor and outdoor pools or simply stroll in the shadow of the magnificent Presidential Range of NH's White Mountains. An all-new resort Spa, Canopy Tour and Conference Center add to the modern offerings at this historic propery.
Winter guests will enjoy Bretton Woods, New Hampshire's largest ski area, and 100 kilometers of meticulously groomed cross-country trails at the Bretton Woods Nordic Center. Embark on a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride, go skating, snowshoeing, dogsledding, swimming or just relax in one of the resort's whirlpools or saunas.
Learn more or reserve your stay here!