Calling all TV meteorologists. On February 27 – March 1, 2015 you and a guest are cordially invited to join your meteorologist colleagues from New England for the first of what we hope are many annual Meteorologists Weekends in the future.
What’s in store?
- Complimentary accommodations
- Complimentary skiing, riding, snowshoeing
- SnowCoach Tours up Mount Washington
- Tour of the Weather Discovery Center
- Fun receptions
- First Annual Meteorolgists Race, Cranmore Mountain, March 1
- Behind the scenes snowmaking and grooming demonstrations
- Mountain Coaster & Tubing rides
- Chilly Chili Cook-off in North Conway
Not a skier or rider? Fear not! There’s more than one way to get down the mountain! You’ll have plenty to do on and off the mountain. We have limited space for famiies yet plenty of space for you and one guest.
Interested? Please let us know if you can make it and whether you’ll be bringing a guest. If you’re unable to make it this weekend, let us know if there is an alternative date that might work for you. Simply email email@example.com or call 207-846-6331 to RSVP. As we’re holding rooms for meteorologists, could we hear back from you within a week or so?
Please note: You must be an on-air meteorologist to take part in this event. Credentials may be requested.
We look forward to hosting you in Mt Washington Valley.
Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce