Looking for great shopping deals? Check here.
Shop Talk News from Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce – October 6, 2014
Contact: Marti Mayne, 207-846-6331, firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREAT PLACES TO FIND DEALS, SALES & BARGAINS IN NORTH CONWAY
A list of North Conway, NH sale rooms, bargain basements and clearance offers for your holiday shopping
North Conway, NH – There’s a reason TripAdvisor has named North Conway among the top 10 most affordable Fall Foliage getaway destinations and also among the top 10 most affordable ski towns. Finding just what you want without breaking the bank is just as easy as finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Add tax-free shopping to the equation, and not wonder shoppers flock to North Conway for their holiday shopping.
To help those in search of a sale, Settlers Green Outlet Village maintains an up-to-date list of all the sales in the outlet village here: http://settlersgreen.com/on-sale. Visit that list first, then scope out some of these clearance rooms and sale lofts for even more savings.
Great Places to Find Deals in Mt Washington Valley
- For men, women, kids and housewares: Visit the Clearance Room at the Rugged Mill in North Conway Village where you’ll find 20-%-60% off shirts, pants, sweaters, vests, jackets, housewares and blankets and more.
- For Men and Women: Two for $20 New Hampshire T-shirts at Rugged Mill
- For Climbers and Serious Sports Dudes: Visit the Consignment Shop at International Mountain Equipment (IME) for slightly to moderately used climbing gear, tents, sleeping bags and more.
- For Men, Women, Kids and especially Skiers: Visit the Sale Loft at Joe Jones Sun n Sports for tons of apparel from jackets to pants and more.
- Looking for cheap stocking stuffers? There are tons of really cute and funny signs for men and women at Long View North in North Conway Village.
- For Women, Teens, Grandparents and Bosses: Be sure to ask about the Fragrance of the Month at Soyfire Candle, always offered at 20% off regular prices.
- For Foodies and Coffee Hounds: Buy 10 lbs. of locally roasted organic coffee at The Met in North Conway Village and get one free.
- Throughout October: Spend $5 or more at The Penguin and get a special pink boa for boobs, created by the store in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- For all those who love to read: Visit the Bargain Loft at White Birch Books in North Conway.
- Runners & Cyclists: There are a number of great bargain racks at Pearl Izumi. Look for a “killer” Black Friday offers here too.
- Skiers: There are some great sale bins at Ski & Snowboard Liquidators in North Conway.
- Women: Did you know the Chico’s store in Settlers’ Green is one of only two Chico’s Outlets in NH? Everything in the store is 20% to 50% off regular Chico store prices. It’s a great place to shop for Chunky Sweaters, Jewelry, leggings and more. And as they tell us, Gray is the new Black this holiday season – the hottest color around.
- Women & Men: Buy one pair of shoes or boots at Rockport in Settlers’ Green and get the second pair at 50% off throughout the holiday season.
- Candle lovers: Yankee Candle in Settlers’ Green has a large Sale Scent Center with many jar candles specially priced.
- Women, Men, teens: There’s a large sale room where you’ll find tops, sweaters, dresses, jeans, pants and more at American Eagle in Settlers’ Green.
- Foodies: You’ll love the $5 collection of gadgets and stocking stuffers at Kitchen Collection in Settlers’ Green.
- Collectors: The Sale Corner at Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton is filled with lovely gift items and collectors pieces.
- Chocolate-lovers: The Lindt Outlet at Settlers’ Green is filled with great deals. One favorite: Fill a bag from bins of selected truffles for just $10, or 100 truffles (approx. 3 lbs.) for just $30 or buy 4 bars and get the 5th free.
- Foodies: The Stonewall Kitchen store is one of a few designated outlets offering a “Barn Sale” with shelves and shelves of irregulars, discontinued items and “imperfects.
For more information on shopping in Mt Washington Valley, visit www.ShopMWV.com. To plan your shopping getaway, be sure to visit www.MtWashingtonValley.org for all the lodging and dining options to add to the fun. Looking for some advice on where to find what? Simply call 1-800-DO-SEE-NH (800-367-3364) to talk to a knowledgeable chamber representative who’d love to make suggestions.
Visit the Mt Washington Valley Pinterest pages to learn more about what’s Hot for the Holidays, and don’t forget to sign up for our bi-weekly Shop Talk newsletter for ideas and shopping tips from Mt Washington Valley businesses. Sign up at www.MtWashingtonValley.org.