Holiday gift ideas for teachers and the hostess with the mostest
What’s Hot for the Holidays: For Teachers and the hostess with the mostest
Anyone with kids is on the lookout for good ideas for teachers and hostess gifts. While you’d think they’d be easy to find, selecting something meaningful and memorable can be a challenge. Fear not, however, North Conway is filled with great gift ideas this holiday season. Read on for some nice ideas for the teachers on your list and for hostess gifts too.
In North Conway Village:
- Synergy Sunglasses carries a wide selection of LIFE IS GOOD shirts, hats and accessories. We know that teachers sometimes need a reminder that life is good after a particularly challenging day!
- Cool Jewels carries a wide selection of hair clips, magnetic bracelets and all things “blingy” for the teacher or hostess who loves to shine!
- Spruce Hurricane carries a fabulous collection of accessories. They’re also the exclusive Pandora retailer in the Valley.
- Catrinas offers a very cool selection of gifts from all over the world. You’ll be sure to find something unique for your hostess and teachers here.
- Candles make the perfect gifts for teachers and hostesses. Try Soyfire Candles, The Funky Bubble, or Fields of Ambrosia for candles, wax bowls, fragrant wax beads and more. You’ll also find a nice selection of locally made handmade seasonal soaps and lotions at the Funky Bubble and Fields of Ambrosia too starting at $3.
- Every hostess would love one of the incredibly cool fork and spoon figurines found at the Naked Bohemian. Here you’ll find a wide variety of handmade wine caddies, yard ornaments and more. Additionally Leila Rose carries a lovely selection of unique home furnishings that might make the perfect gift for teachers or hostesses.
- Vintage Frame Works in Norcross Circle has a number of fun and local artworks for your teachers and hostesses who love Mt Washington Valley.
- How about some cupcakes from the White Mountain Cupcakery? With locations in both Settlers’ Green and North Conway Village, shopping is easy! You can’t go wrong with cupcakes from the winners of Cupcake Wars!
- Zebs General Store, the Handcrafter’s Barn and The Penguin Gallery of NH are an ultimate treasure-trove of teacher and hostess gifts. From specialty foods to Draw-Your-Own party hats, either of these stores will be perfect for finding gifts for teachers and your hostess with the moistest!
- For a very, very special teacher or hostess, how about a hand blown vase or ornament from Earth Wind and Fire or the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen?
- You’ll find a wide selection of fabulous kitchen gadgets and some savory specialty foods for teachers or hostesses at Sawyer Knife & Trading Co in Norcross Circle. Every chef or kitchen cook would love anything from this fabulous gourmet emporium.
- What teacher doesn’t love a great book? Visit White Birch Bookstore and consider a gift certificate for the teachers on your list.
- Everyone loves the sauces, chutneys, mustards, jams and kitchen gadgets at Stonewall Kitchen, perfect for teachers and hostesses and easy on the wallet too.
- How about a whimsical apron for the host with the most from Kitchen Collection? You’ll also find a nice selection of “found-on-TV” special kitchen gadgets and appliances here too.
- Every teacher needs a calendar! You’ll find a wide selection of calendars and books, perfect for teachers at BAM! in Settlers’ Crossing. How about a cookbook for your hostess? You’ll find it here too.
- For both teachers and hostesses, stop into Lindt Chocolate Shop where you’ll find 75 chocolate truffles for $25 and special gift bags too. One stop for both teachers and hostess gifts!
- Your teachers and hostesses might love a gift set from Crabtree and Evelyn at Settlers’ Green. Sample sized gifts start at $2 and there are many selections of gift boxes featuring lotions, soaps and more.
- Visit the Crocs Outlet at Settlers’ Green for special shoes designed for teachers, nurses and workers on their feet all the time. You’ll find a teacher gift here that both men and women will love.
- Waterford, Wedgwood, Royal Doulton has a beautiful collection of ornaments, perfect for either teachers or hostesses. You’ll also find a lovely selection of gifts for the tea drinker here.
- You’ll find gadgets starting at $1.99, perfect for your techie teachers at the Brookstone Outlet. There’s a nice collection of different clocks here which make great teacher gifts for men and women.
- Everyone loves Starbucks and Subway. How about a gift card from either of these, located at Settlers’ Crossing?
When you come to North Conway for holiday shopping, be sure to plan to stay a few days. Visit www.mtwashingtonvalley.org for a complete guide to planning your next shopping getaway in tax-free North Conway!