Great gift ideas for women this holiday season
What’s hot for the holidays: For women
When it comes to finding something perfect for the women on your holiday list, North Conway is an ideal shopping destination. Not only will you find outlets, boutiques and independently owned stores, they’re all tax-free too! There are so many options here for the women in your life, and best of all read on for some incredibly unique and beautiful gifts for them.
In North Conway Village:
- Visit Spruce Hurricane for a fabulously eclectic collection of trendy apparel, coats and accessories. They specialize here in putting together the perfect outfit for any occasion from top to bottom. Some great finds here include the beautiful cowboy boots, Islandic Designs coats and sweaters, colorful indoor/outdoor clog slippers (think “air on your feet”) and Spruce Hurricane is also the exclusive Pandora dealer in Mt Washington Valley. If a wedding is in the cards soon, be sure to check out their special wedding collection by appointment.
- The Rugged Mill offers up a wide selection of scarves, sweaters, gloves and slippers to keep her warm this winter.
- If she’s a fan of Dansko Clogs or comfy Birkenstock shoes, head to Beggars Pouch Leather, where they can also create a customize belt of any size, up to 90+ inches for her.
- Cool Jewels has a wide selection of blingy hair clips and magnetic bracelets for her too.
- The Penguin Gallery of NH abounds with ideas for her from five-strand fresh-water-pearl necklaces for just $14.99 to Mom journals and kitchen gadgets.
- Stop by Soy Fire Candle for beautiful candles for the home or water-soluble, portionable and fragrant Soy Beads along with bead melters.
- The North Conway Five and Dime has a wide selection of old-fashioned aprons she might enjoy for the kitchen, or pick up a “Do You Know Your Wife” or “Do You Know Your Husband?” books as a fun stocking stuffer.
- Visit Fields of Ambrosia in their new location on Main Street and give her the ultimate gift: A customized fragrance developed just for her. It includes a 30-minute consultation and a half ounce of the fragrance with a customized name and label. You can also find a nice selection of perfume bottles here. Another wonderful gift is the wax bowls, fragrant and beautiful for the home. She’ll love them.
- Assets Jean Company has a wide selection of jeans and they specialize in customized fitting, so you can give her the ultimate gift this holiday season – that perfect pair of jeans for her closet!
- The Funky Bubble offers a wide selection of natural and beautiful smelling soaps and lotions, many made locally right in Mt Washington Valley.
- If you or she loves the “Life is Good” collection, don’t miss Synergy Sportswear on Main Street. They also have a wide selection of fleece jackets and vests plus a wonderful collection of sunglasses and goggles for her to wear on the slopes and trails this winter.
- Is she a runner? Visit Olympia Sports for a wide selection of running shoes and apparel. Then head down White Mountain Highway to Pearl Izumi for a full range of running, cycling and triathlon apparel anywhere from 25% to 75% off regular retail prices.
- Is she a skier? Don’t miss Joe Jones’ Sun & Ski Sports, Bob & Terry’s Ski and Sports Outlet for equipment, apparel, accessories and gifts for your skiing mama!
- The Naked Bohemian Gallery has a very cool collection of fun wine bottle holders and very cool metal wall hangings and figurines. For the lady with everything, get her a special table figurine made from knives, forks and spoons. We guarantee she won’t already have one of those!
- If made-in-New Hampshire is her thing, be sure to visit the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen for handmade jewelry. Next store, Earth, Wind and Fire’s glass blowing gallery produces beautifully made ornaments, vases and glassware right on site.
- It’s My Girlfriend’s Consignment Boutique offers up a wide variety of unusual vintage and current designer fashions and accessories. You’ll surely find something she doesn’t already have in her closet here, located in the Eastern Slope Inn.
- Looking for a ring, bracelet or necklace? North Country Fair Jewelers or Jewelry by Timothy Psaledakis & Friends offer personalized service and customized designs. Work with them to design just the right piece to tell her how special she is.
- Head to the pink Handcrafter’s Barn for more handmade options, including one of the locally made Sally’s Bags or a large collection of Vera Bradley items, including Vera Bradley earbuds! Inside the barn you’ll also find the perfect gift when you visit the Skinny Towel & Washcloth Co to find that ideal way to dry off hard-to-reach places.
- Does she love to read? Don’t miss the White Birch Books specializing in personalized service. It’s such a beautiful setting, you will want to stay awhile and relax while perusing the books, magazines and gifts. Best of all, they’re happy to wrap your gift for free!
In Settlers Green Outlet Village
- Visit the Zales Outlet for candy colored diamonds and gemstone jewelry discounted for the holidays. Nothing says “you’re the best” more than gems.
- The sales on women’s apparel in Talbot’s Outlet get better and better as we approach the holidays. Look for a wide selection of sweaters, blouses, blazers and skirts, perfect for the working women on your list.
- Did you know that all the clothes in the Chico’s Outlet are designed for the outlet stores yet are 30% off the Chico’s boutique prices. Look for beautiful, stylish and trendy clothes for the working or casual woman here.
- Likewise, you’ll find everything you need for the professional look at Brooks Brothers Outlet, plus coats, shoes and accessories too.
- Looking for sexy undergarments or pajamas? You’ve come to the right place! Visit Maidenform, Jockey or Champion/Hanes all located at Settlers’ Green.
- Lane Bryant specializes in women’s apparel for sizes 14 to 28, including a complete petite and tall section along with bras and underwear for the larger women too.
- Dress Barn is the place to go if she’s looking for holiday dresses or more casual dresses, purses, scarves and more. Again, you’ll find everything from petite to tall lines here too.
- If she loves to work out, you’re in luck when you come to Settlers’ Green. Visit Nike, New Balance, Reebok , Journey or Adidas for athletic wear. Under Armor offers a full line of apparel for the active lady along with a large exercise wear section for her at the Old Navy Outlet too.
- April Cornell is a great place to find beautifully made dresses, skirts and nightgowns well under designer prices.
- If she’s into fragrances, visit Rue 21 where all fragrances are $9.99. Nearby Crabtree and Evelyn can help you put together a gift basket of lovely lotions, soaps and fragrances too.
- Is she a shoe queen? You’ll have plenty of options! Head to Bass, Rockport or Famous Footwear and you’re sure to find what you need in her style. Then, follow it up with a trip to Gold Toe Outlet for just about any kind of socks she might like.
- If she’s younger or into a funkier look, try PacSun, Rue21, Aeropostale, American Eagle or Banana Republic for pants, shirts and jeans.
- The J. Crew Outlet offers up a great selection of glittery sweaters for the holiday season and winter, plus tons of different colored skinny jeans too.
- Purses or wallets on her list? Visit the Coach Outlet or Wilson’s Leather, which also carry a wide range of gloves, briefcases, tablet covers and other accessories.
- You can’t go wrong with a gift from the L.L. Bean Factory Store for her. If for any reason she doesn’t like it, the LL Bean guarantee allows her to take it back with no questions asked. Find plenty of apparel, shoes, boots, coats and gifts for the home at the LL Bean Factory Store located in Settlers’ Crossing.
- GoPro cameras aren’t just for guys. Get your outdoor-oriented woman the latest in GoPros at Eastern Mountain Sports in Settlers’ Crossing.
- Can’t think of what to get her? Try visiting BAM! (Books and Music) at Settlers’ Crossing for a calendar with just about any theme you can imagine or music by her favorite artist.
From A to Z and American Eagle to Zeb's General Store and every letter in-between, you’ll find what you need for every woman on your list in North Conway. Plan to stay a day or two and get all your shopping complete! Visit www.mtwashingtonvalley.org to plan your shopping getaway or all 1-800-DO-SEE-NH (800-367-3364) for more information.