MWVCC Celebrates 100th Anniversary with 14th Annual Business to Business Expo
The largest business expo in New Hampshire's North Country, don't miss this amazing networking and learning opportunity.
For Immediate Release – April 9, 2012
Contact: Marti Mayne, 207-846-6331, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Seavey, 603-356-5701, ext 305
MWVCC Celebrates 100th Year Anniversary with 14th Annual Business To Business Expo
Premier networking and business expo in New Hampshire’s North Country
North Conway, NH – The Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce will present the 14th Annual Business to Business Expo, on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel. The largest business networking event of the year in the North Country, this event is designed to offer premier networking and sales opportunities while showcasing a wide array of products and services offered by local and regional businesses. The Business to Business Expo offers the largest trade show in the North Country, free workshops on marketing, social networking and the new ADA rules, plus an awards luncheon where recipients of the Mt Washington Valley awards will be announced and a silent auction offering plenty of wonderful opportunities for attractions, dining, lodging, services and more. As the Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce celebrates its 100th Anniversary, this year’s Business to Business Expo promises to include all the distinction of the chamber’s golden year!
This year’s Business to Business Expo features exhibitors from fields including technology, finance, tourism, health, education, communications, construction, services, media, and non-profit. Leaders from these local and regional companies will be on hand to provide plenty of resources, products and services to help Mt Washington Valley businesses grow, become eco-friendly and succeed. There’s still time to sign up if you’d like to be an exhibitor. Contact Mary Seavey at 603-356-5701 or Mary@Mtwashingtonvalley.org to reserve booth space. Exhibitors can click here for an online registration for and more information on exhibiting at the trade show: http://www.mtwashingtonvalley.org/MembershipPDF/2012_Business_Expo_Exhibitor_and_Luncheon_Registration.RevApub.pdf
Three free educational workshops will focus on marketing, social networking and the changing ADA rules. Workshops will follow this schedule:
- 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.: "100% Compliant? - The New American With Disabilities Act (ADA)", Presented by Dick Schwalbenburg, Operating Manager - AMSCO
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.: "Advanced Facebook", A look at the new Timeline format and tricks of the trade for navigating Facebook, Presented by Jason Robie, Ridgeview Technology
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.: "Reaching a Wider Audience the Easy Way", An Introduction into MWVCC marketing opportunities for 2011-12, Presented by Marti Mayne, Maynely Marketing
All workshops will be presented in the Lafayette Room on the lower level of the Omni Mt Washington Hotel. While attendance at the workshops is free, those wishing to attend are asked to register for workshops ahead of time by completing the online Workshop Registration Form found here: http://www.mtwashingtonvalley.org/MembershipPDF/2012_Business_Expo_Workshop_Registration_Form.pdf
A highlight of the Business to Business Expo is the Business Awards Luncheon Ceremony where Mt Washington Valley leaders are honored by their peers. Tickets to the Expo Awards Luncheon must be purchased in advance of the expo for $45 per person. Those who wish to attend the luncheon may register by downloading the online Luncheon Registration form here: http://www.mtwashingtonvalley.org/MembershipPDF/2012_Business_Expo_Luncheon_Registration.pdf .
Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce is presently recruiting nominations for the following awards:
- Entrepreneur of the Year presented by the Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce to a business in existence 7 or more years
- Student Entrepreneur of the Year presented by MWV School to Career to a student or group of students who (student or student demonstrates innovation and creativity in business for real world application
- Employer of the Year presented by the Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce to a business who displays excellence in creating safe, inviting workplace: provides employees with solid pay and benefits
- Nonprofit of the Year presented by the Mt Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce to an organization who makes a major contribution to life in the Valley.
- Sustainable Business of the Year presented by the MWV Green Team to a business has a recycling program and demonstrates examples of green, environmentally responsible business practices.
Entrepreneur, Employer, and Non Profit of the Year award recipients will receive up to a $500 credit toward their 2011-2012 MWVCC membership dues and 2 tickets to the B2B Award/Reception (1 for recipient, 1 for nominator). The Student Entrepreneur award recipient will receive a free 2011-2012 MWVCC Membership. The Sustainable Business of the Year honoree will receive an earth-friendly gift basket and recognition on mwvgreenteam.org. All winners will receive free marketing and PR on their business awards.
To nominate a person or business for the Mt Washington Valley awards, please download the online nomination form here: http://mtwashingtonvalley.org/MembershipPDF/B2B2012_Awards_Nomination_Form1.pdf
Throughout the day expo-goers may bid on $20,000 worth products and services donated by Mt Washington Valley businesses during the silent auction. Take home everything from guided tours and attractions tickets to lawn care services and more. Businesses interested in donating an item for the Silent Auction may download a donation form here: http://mtwashingtonvalley.org/MembershipPDF/SilentAuctionDonationForm.pdf.
For complete information about the 14th Annual Business to Business Expo, including links to all registration, exhibitor, nomination and donation forms, visit www.Mtwashingtonvalley.org and click on the Business to Business Expo logo or call 603-356-7501 for more information.
# # #