Bike for Books: Mountain Bike Adventure Rides
Bike for Books: MTB Adventure Rides
Day of mountain biking fun in North Conway, NH. Different route options for all ages & abilities, from easy to technically highly challenging. Self-guided rides on well-marked trails. Benefit for North Conway Library; fundraising is optional, prizes for top fundraisers. Big pizza lunch with yummy desserts.
• Self-guided rides on marked trails on North Conway’s Eastside
• Almost all off-road; virtually no pavement riding
• Different route options for all ages & abilities:
• 2 Easy loops in Whitaker Woods for kids & families & beginners
• 1 Intermediate loop: Sticks & Stones, Beaver Fever, Knot, Swamp, Muffler, Pillar to Pond, etc.
• Several Expert add-on loops on technically challenging trails: Red Tail Trail, Rattlesnake, Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, etc.
• Snack stop with food & drinks mid-course
• Post-ride: pizza lunch with hot soup, delicious desserts, and fresh coffee
• Mechanical support tent
• Optional fundraising with prizes for top fundraisers
• Free event water bottles (BPA-free)
• Fluorescent safety harnesses for the first 25 registered riders
• All participants & volunteers get a 15% discount at the local Pearl Izumi store for a year.
Click for more info: www.NorthConwayLibrary.com/BFB